Pearly Green coloured ENAMEL
other colours in stock
about this model
ONE OF A KIND! a rare model and unseen colour by us
unknown model and certainly one rare one with a matching footplate making it rarer - not every purchase included a footplate
- Replace the mica
- Replace any worn bolts and nut with new stainless steel
- Rub down and paint all the exterior cast-iron shell using 900°c stove enamel paint or stove blacking where appropriate
- Rub down and repainted all cast iron or steel parts
- Rub down and repainted steel firebox.
- Rub down and pared back damadged chromed parts to bare metal and repaint with silver/grey/black 900c stove enamel
- Clean and polished the enamel.
- Light the stove to check for leaks and seal the enamel paint or varnish used
- retouched enamel using high temp 900°c stove enamel and finished with laquer
to be added
very good - the only faults were some chips to the enamel which were disguised during renovation
ORIGINAL FRENCH ANTIQUE *unknown
Width 65cm with door open 65/100cm
top of flu to floor **cm
This stove will produce up to 7 KW*
Takes logs up to 40cm
This stove will take Wood, Compressed wood blocks, Manure blocks
The efficiency of this model was never tested for CO2 output as it left the market decades before the introduction of such standards.