SKY BLUE ENAMEL
other colours in stock
about this model
ONE OF A KIND!
not a common model, a reasonably rare one
- Replace the mica
- Replaced the door tape
- Replace any worn bolts and nut with new stainless steel
- Rubbed down and painted all the interior & exterior cast iron box cast-iron shell & parts using 900°c stove enamel paint
- Rub down and pared back damadged chromed parts to bare metal and repaint with silver/grey/black 900c stove enamel
- Clean and polished the enamel.
- Light the stove to check for leaks and seal the enamel paint or varnish used
very good - the only faults were some small chips to the enamel which are normal for an antique stove and are not highly visible
With our valued clients,
SKY BLUE ENAMEL, CAST IRON exterior/interior cast firebox
this model was constructed around 1930
A pretty little piece of French art & industrial history,Rosieres 320 partly dismantled and rebuilt,(see pics)
is in good condition as is the fire brick,the enamel is in good condition only having a few age related small chips one to the top rear and just above the door.
It is a medium sized multi-fuel stove & will produce approx 5/6KW with well seasoned hard wood.
This is a nice looking little budget antique working stove & will take Wood, Compressed wood blocks, eco-logs and other smokeless solid fuel.
It will accept logs up to 20cm diameter, 32cm long
This stove will take Wood, Compressed wood blocks, Manure blocks and smokeless fuels